• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Response From Support Query

Park City Guy

Question

I am totally frustrated with Rixio support. I purchased the "upgrade" for VHS to DVD 3 plus and it terminates in the installation process. I went to support and sent the "requested" files and got an automated message back that someone would get to me in the next few day. After a week and no response, created another ticket and sent in the requested files again. One more week goes buy no response. So I create another support ticket and ask for a refund and again no response.

Rixio does not provide any way that a customer can see or query "status" on tickets, provides no way to contact support for issues like this, and lastly just seems to just drop them in circular file.

I have use Roxio for years and this is my last product of theirs that I will ever use.

2 answers to this question

I am totally frustrated with Rixio support. I purchased the "upgrade" for VHS to DVD 3 plus and it terminates in the installation process. I went to support and sent the "requested" files and got an automated message back that someone would get to me in the next few day. After a week and no response, created another ticket and sent in the requested files again. One more week goes buy no response. So I create another support ticket and ask for a refund and again no response.

Rixio does not provide any way that a customer can see or query "status" on tickets, provides no way to contact support for issues like this, and lastly just seems to just drop them in circular file.

I have use Roxio for years and this is my last product of theirs that I will ever use.

Give them a call tomorrow and express your concerns.

Telephone Support: during normal business hours* at 877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST

Archived