Highest Quality Rendering Selection?

MooseFrags

Question

So really the title says it all,

What is the best and highest quality rendering setting on the editing software that comes with the roxio game capture.

I currently use divx 720p HD@60fps and its not bad but i was wondering if there was an even better one?

Thanks,

Moose

4 answers to this question

So really the title says it all,

What is the best and highest quality rendering setting on the editing software that comes with the roxio game capture.

I currently use divx 720p HD@60fps and its not bad but i was wondering if there was an even better one?

Thanks,

Moose

What esle have you tried? Visual quality is subjective. What is best for one person is not best for another. Try a couple of different ones to see what you like best. Judge on the final output.

It you are posting on-line, remember that the site will do some conversion also.

Divx 720p HD@60fps is really all i have used. im posting everything on youtube so i was hoping since you all have experience with this thing maybe you know what rendering setting gets best quality when posted onto youtube?

Why not check you tube and see what file format they suggest as the best for uploading? ;)