• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Having Trouble Printing A Label In Label Creator

mrmusic

Question

I have Creator 2011 Special Edition, with the Label Creator. I'm trying to print a label for a CD. I can format the text fine. But when I go to print the label, I can't find where I select the label paper. All the help guides say that is on the Print dialog box. In the Media dropdown I have two choices: Standard paper and Commercial Paper. If I choose Standard Paper, I have 6 options in the Paper Type dropdown: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, and B5. If I choose Commercial Paper from the Media Dropdown, I have only one choice in the Paper Type: NEATO CD Plus Cores.

Where do I find the labels (e.g. avery, memorex,) to select from for printing my labels?

My printer is a HP deskjet 5550. I've used it for other label-printing software without issues.

I am running Windows 7. If I open Microsoft Word, and format labels, I have the choice of label templates to choose from.

1 answer to this question

I have Creator 2011 Special Edition, with the Label Creator. I'm trying to print a label for a CD. I can format the text fine. But when I go to print the label, I can't find where I select the label paper. All the help guides say that is on the Print dialog box. In the Media dropdown I have two choices: Standard paper and Commercial Paper. If I choose Standard Paper, I have 6 options in the Paper Type dropdown: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, and B5. If I choose Commercial Paper from the Media Dropdown, I have only one choice in the Paper Type: NEATO CD Plus Cores.

Where do I find the labels (e.g. avery, memorex,) to select from for printing my labels?

My printer is a HP deskjet 5550. I've used it for other label-printing software without issues.

I am running Windows 7. If I open Microsoft Word, and format labels, I have the choice of label templates to choose from.

1) If you have a lightscribe DVD burner installed, that will be the default. You have to wait until the preview loads and then yoyu can select what you want.

2) Look at this: The yellow box down slider is somewhat hidden. Is this what you see?

post-58-059355400 1334427037.png

Edited by sknis