What It Was

bigfishead

Question

A few weeks ago when I installed Roxio 8 my pc went bad, and I blamed in on roxio and it wasn't, it was my graphics card that burnt up. Since then I have installed roxio 8 just fine, and I have sonic 7.5V on laptop, and I have been using for a few years and no problems at all. I don't like the huge update, and I haven't made any DVDs yet, but all is fine, I appoligize to roxio for my post in here.

To explain my problem, it wouldn't install completely, and it was the first signs of trouble with g card. Thumbs up to roxio 8! from fishead cartoons.

2 answers to this question

A few weeks ago when I installed Roxio 8 my pc went bad, and I blamed in on roxio and it wasn't, it was my graphics card that burnt up. Since then I have installed roxio 8 just fine, and I have sonic 7.5V on laptop, and I have been using for a few years and no problems at all. I don't like the huge update, and I haven't made any DVDs yet, but all is fine, I appoligize to roxio for my post in here.

To explain my problem, it wouldn't install completely, and it was the first signs of trouble with g card. Thumbs up to roxio 8! from fishead cartoons.

Right nice of you to post that, so someone from Roxio can see. High fives to you!

Add my kudos to your post also. There are others that this possibly happened to and found out later it was an entirely different problem they had rather than the Roxio program. However, not to many of those others have the intestinal fortitude to make the apology. Enjoy your EMC 8 !!!

Frank.........

Archived