Can Not Initiate Task

dubstepalltheway

Question

17 answers to this question

i orderd one on thurday and it hasnt came yet so i way woundering when will it come and i have another ? do you need a account to order from roxio ??/

That's only one working day ! Contact Roxio/Corel sales where you got it from ON MONDAY!

i orderd one on thurday and it hasnt came yet so i way woundering when will it come and i have another ? do you need a account to order from roxio ??/

You ordered a RGC Thursday, probably doesn't get processed until Friday, Saturday and today Sunday is the weekend, might not get shipped until tomorrow Monday and you wonder why you haven't received it yet?

What does "and i have another" mean?

You don't need a account to order from Roxio just a good credit card!

i orderd it on thursday and what to know when to get it

How would we know? We are not Roxio. We are users like you. Even if it went in the mail on Friday, It would not reach you for a couple of Post Office working days -- or perhaps your mail carrier gave it to someone else. rolleyes.gif

Please read what you post. It is not up to us to try to understand what you are asking. See what you wrote above. How old are you?

i have a roxio game capture and every time i click capture it says only one instance of mediacapture or plug & burn may run at the same time. what does it mean

Roxio game capture or Easy VHS to DVD, where you posted?

Roxio game capture doesn't have a plug & burn, Easy VHS to DVD does.

i have a roxio game capture and every time i click capture it says only one instance of mediacapture or plug & burn may run at the same time. what does it mean

I would venture to guess that it means you can't start capturing a 2nd video until the 1st one is done burning to a DVD. Is that what you tried to do?

can u read i said why is it saying that so if your not answering do say anything

If English isn't your first language, please feel free to post in whatever language you are comfortable writing in!

That way, somebody will be able to read and understand you and get you an answer more quickly ;)

Read what you posted to a freind or family member just as you posted ti. No inflections, no facial expressions: Juts rea dit as if you were reading a newspaper..

I know you are frustrated but how do you think we feel because we are really trying to help.

This is what you posted "can u read i said why is it saying that so if your not answering do say anything"

Hint, use your computer to post rather than a Smart Phone or similar. Remember you need us more than we need to try to understand what you are saying. No I'm not disrespecting you or ragging on eyou.

i have a roxio game capture and i haven't even recorded a game because it won't let me. everytime i click CAPTURE it say that on the screen

Say what?

How old are you and were you born in an English speaking country? You make no sense. Get someone to help you post. because we can't understand what you are trying to say.

People are trying to help but you don't make that easy. My suggestion is to call Technical support and see if they understand you.

Before we were trying to guess what you were trying to say; now it is a real problem. We are not tech support. If you want help you have to help yourself.

Just a caution. Any personal attack will be death with in the appropriate manner. Do you understand that?

Edited by sknis

never mind i got it to work BY MY SELF YAHHHH HAHAH

I am glad that you got it working by yourself.

It is obvious that you haven't a clue what your are doing from your posts since you did not even post in the correct forum.

Instead of wasting time with video games I think you should learn to read and write.

Edited by myguggi

Glad it is working!

It has been a trip for us :lol:

Maybe age is a consideration and while your posts are on the edge of un-readable, don't hesitate to post back if you have problems!

Might be better to post them in the correct Forum and get some one to work with you so it makes sense ;)