Roxio Game Capture Recording Bad Quality

Halo4challenger

Question

I got this Roxio device on Monday and got my component cables on Thursday and in my opinion this picture is not the best the Roxio can get by far, is it faulty, are my component cables not good enough(I have unofficial ones)also when I try the PAL settings(I live in UK) there's like the top bit of the screen but repeated like 10 times PLEASE HELP!

Also while editing the video flashes while watching any video whether it has been recorded with the roxio or not.

Edited by Halo4challenger

11 answers to this question

I got this Roxio device on Monday and got my component cables on Thursday and in my opinion this picture is not the best the Roxio can get by far, is it faulty, are my component cables not good enough(I have unofficial ones)also when I try the PAL settings(I live in UK) there's like the top bit of the screen but repeated like 10 times PLEASE HELP!

Run in NTSC regardless of where you are.

Read this.

I have triple checked that all the wires are in place and everything incase anyone suggests that and also made sure I'm recording in the right setting PAL and NTSC

Heres what it looks like post-103836-056200100 1335564525.jpg

Are you getting a good signal on your TV?

I got this roxio on tuesday brand new and the component cables brand new (not the official xbox ones) when I try the PAL settings I get problems with the top screen repeating itself about 10 times, it's shaky, blurry and there is purple around some of the other colours(you can see in the picture. I have triple checked all my wires and everything and this picture was take in the setting NTSC for anyone wondering as PAL is completely messed up I have a 2.5ghz with 2gb ram computer and windows 7 home premium with DirectX 11.0 what is this Capture cards PROBLEM!!! Please helpAlso while editing the video flashes while watching any video whether it has been recorded with the roxio or not.

This it what it looks like:post-103836-086055000 1335603540.jpg

Edited by Halo4challenger

I got this roxio on tuesday brand new and the component cables brand new (not the official xbox ones) when I try the PAL settings I get problems with the top screen repeating itself about 10 times, it's shaky, blurry and there is purple around some of the other colours(you can see in the picture. I have triple checked all my wires and everything and this picture was take in the setting NTSC for anyone wondering as PAL is completely messed up I have a 2.5ghz with 2gb ram computer and windows 7 home premium with DirectX 11.0 what is this Capture cards PROBLEM!!! Please helpAlso while editing the video flashes while watching any video whether it has been recorded with the roxio or not.

This it what it looks like:post-103836-086055000 1335603540.jpg

If you want post a small clip of that at upfordown and we can play with it.

http://www.upfordown.com/