• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

IVP

Roxio Dont Miss Out Relaunch Dvditpro Hd.........the Marketplace Needs This Application

Question

Dear ROXIO I have been using this product for some time and I had decided not to use it because of a distinct lack of support.......but I have re-installed it on my new PC and its working very well!!! so much so I have NOT purchased SONY DVD ARCHITECT PRO or the TAW 5 programme I was looking at to replace it

COME ON DONT MISS OUT HERE - PLENTY OF USERS WANT THIS SIMPLE WORKFLOW AND GREAT RESULTS AND FLEXIBILITY - producing BD-R or DVD - R is easy on this intuitive easy logical workflow software package!!!

DONT MISS THIS BY stopping its production sale and support!!!!

JUST LOOK AT THE OTHER OFFERINGS OUT THERE AND LOOK AT THE ISSUES PEOPLE ARE HAVING.........They are so complicated or worse way to simplistic and lack control or are way to expensive....

Please listen and do the research.......!!!!!!!!!

2 answers to this question

Dear ROXIO I have been using this product for some time and I had decided not to use it because of a distinct lack of support.......but I have re-installed it on my new PC and its working very well!!! so much so I have NOT purchased SONY DVD ARCHITECT PRO or the TAW 5 programme I was looking at to replace it

COME ON DONT MISS OUT HERE - PLENTY OF USERS WANT THIS SIMPLE WORKFLOW AND GREAT RESULTS AND FLEXIBILITY - producing BD-R or DVD - R is easy on this intuitive easy logical workflow software package!!!

DONT MISS THIS BY stopping its production sale and support!!!!

JUST LOOK AT THE OTHER OFFERINGS OUT THERE AND LOOK AT THE ISSUES PEOPLE ARE HAVING.........They are so complicated or worse way to simplistic and lack control or are way to expensive....

Please listen and do the research.......!!!!!!!!!

This is not Roxio but a users forum. Also Corel/Roxio no longer seems to sell DVDit as it no longer appears on their web-site.

A good application that has been treated as a stepchild for two long...there is indeed a place for this App after a modest refresh...