• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Length Of Slides In Slideshow

dadk

Question

I'm using Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. I created a slide show with 186 slides and was editing it in Video Wave. I added 2 audio tracks and had trouble aligning them. In the process of trying to correct this I altered the length of the slides. I removed the audio tracks but the slides remained at the altered length. Is there a way of returning the length to the original default of 5.00 sec for the entire slideshow without doing each slide individually? I really don't want to start over again as I have all the slides ordered as I want them. Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I'm using Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. I created a slide show with 186 slides and was editing it in Video Wave. I added 2 audio tracks and had trouble aligning them. In the process of trying to correct this I altered the length of the slides. I removed the audio tracks but the slides remained at the altered length. Is there a way of returning the length to the original default of 5.00 sec for the entire slideshow without doing each slide individually? I really don't want to start over again as I have all the slides ordered as I want them. Thanks!

Take a look at the snapshot below for steps to change duration.

post-114-092629400 1336012640.jpg

• Like 1

Take a look at the snapshot below for steps to change duration.

post-114-092629400 1336012640.jpg

Thanks for the response. I figured there must be a simple way to do it. Is it normal for the program to add .01 sec to the amount you type in ( typed 5.00 and it went to 5.01)? Thanks again for the response to my newbie question!

Thanks for the response. I figured there must be a simple way to do it. Is it normal for the program to add .01 sec to the amount you type in ( typed 5.00 and it went to 5.01)? Thanks again for the response to my newbie question!

I have no idea why it does that. If I type 4.78 it changes the duration to 4.80 after hitting ok.:angry2: