• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Members Loss Of Previous Photoshow When Renewing

diverdan363

Question

I created several photoshows for various projects and left copies in the archive under my members name however when I renewed my yearly membership it all disappeared And I like to express my displeasure should I worry after this incidentit will happen again? Will roxio erase my photoshows because i did not renew in a timely manner. I am sure some of your members take their work seriously and after creating a photoshow and leaving it in the archive for future editing somes is a must. where are my photoshows previous created online I did not delete them but your server removed all shows posted!

I like your explanation and roxio to return the shows it removed.

Edited by diverdan363

2 answers to this question

I created several photoshows for various projects and left copies in the archive under my members name however when I renewed my yearly membership it all disappeared And I like to express my displeasure should I worry after this incidentit will happen again? Will roxio erase my photoshows because i did not renew in a timely manner. I am sure some of your members take their work seriously and after creating a photoshow and leaving it in the archive for future editing somes is a must. where are my photoshows previous created online I did not delete them but your server removed all shows posted!

You are posting to a users forum, not Roxio Tech Support. You need to contact them directly, with your complaint.

Did you get a reminder to renew? Did you do it within the appropriate time?

Memory and servers cost money to operate. Why do you feel that you should get a free ride?

Why didn't you keep a back up of those valuable PhotoShows on your computer ?