• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can Not Record All Gamed Nor Desktop.

spinal

Question

hey,

first of i want to say that at this time this is not a big problem yet.

however, atm im playing tera online and can record this without anny problem, with maintaining my 80+fps. quality good so not complaining there.

but when i try to loging wow ( just to test as i dont play it annymore) i cant seem to be able to start recording. no green thingie top left. no big problem : dont play it annyway.

now : guildwars 2 beta : does not work.

kingdom of amalur : does not work.

rage : does not work.

and have more games on the pc but no time to try em all out as i gtg to work soon. might update tonight.

but my main concern is that there are 4 more games comming out in the near future that i would like to record. that and my desktop.

anny1 know whats up?

thx in advance,

spinal

ah edit : also i cant seem to find a way to record 1 big file. it seems to be splitting up in about 5GB files. but when it does this the screen stutters. is this normal? :D

Edited by spinal

2 answers to this question

hey,

first of i want to say that at this time this is not a big problem yet.

however, atm im playing tera online and can record this without anny problem, with maintaining my 80+fps. quality good so not complaining there.

but when i try to loging wow ( just to test as i dont play it annymore) i cant seem to be able to start recording. no green thingie top left. no big problem : dont play it annyway.

now : guildwars 2 beta : does not work.

kingdom of amalur : does not work.

rage : does not work.

and have more games on the pc but no time to try em all out as i gtg to work soon. might update tonight.

but my main concern is that there are 4 more games comming out in the near future that i would like to record. that and my desktop.

anny1 know whats up?

thx in advance,

spinal

ah edit : also i cant seem to find a way to record 1 big file. it seems to be splitting up in about 5GB files. but when it does this the screen stutters. is this normal? :D

The first thing I would suspect is that your computer is in need of maintenance. How much defragged disc space do you have on your hard drive? Is it a solid state drive? If so, don't defrag it. Download and run CCleaner *but not the Registry cleaner) and the do a thorough defrag. You can find good tools here. Opt out of any other free software they want you to "add".

The first thing I would suspect is that your computer is in need of maintenance. How much defragged disc space do you have on your hard drive? Is it a solid state drive? If so, don't defrag it. Download and run CCleaner *but not the Registry cleaner) and the do a thorough defrag. You can find good tools here. Opt out of any other free software they want you to "add".

well, i went and bought a brand new 2TB hdd. only for the purpuses of recording the video's there. its 2 days old so it could be but i doubt it.

as for the rig aswell, its 3months old. and as far as i know all up to date.

i also have a 120GB ssd ( windows only on this one)

and a 1TB hdd for my games. the 2TB is a external.

roxio is on the 1TB one, and set to put the vids on the 2 TB one.