Red Orchestra 2: Hit F6 To Record And The Game Crashes

Mr. Ditters

Question

7 answers to this question

Do you have a link for the FREE game capture?.

It was a $20 sale and a $20 rebate. The rebate has since ended. If they do the same offer in the future, don't bother with it. Its not worth the risk of having your rebate denied. The software is awful, especially when compared with alternatives. Cant record DX11 games? What the heck is that?

Anyone have a fix for this other than buying Fraps (which actually works).

Obviously this program has serious issues. I can see why they were giving it away for free on Newegg.

Where are they giving it away for free? Post a link if you have it otherwise don't make unsubstantiated claims. On Newegg it costs $40 and all that is free is the shipping.

Where are they giving it away for free? Post a link if you have it otherwise don't make unsubstantiated claims. On Newegg it costs $40 and all that is free is the shipping.

Yeah I'm making it up. I just decided to come in here to the Roxio forums and tell a lie because that's how I get my kicks. Thats what I do all day. Go to random forums that I don't care about and make up stuff.

$20 rebate. $20 sale. Free shipping = free. It was about a month ago. My rebate is in the mail. The rebate is over now. Notice that I said they "were" giving it away.

But yeah thanks for accusing me for no reason.

So Mr. Forum Bully Roxio Fanboy, unless you have any suggestions on how to get this pos software to work properly...go away and be a jerk to someone else.

It was a $20 sale and a $20 rebate. The rebate has since ended. If they do the same offer in the future, don't bother with it. Its not worth the risk of having your rebate denied. The software is awful, especially when compared with alternatives. Cant record DX11 games? What the heck is that?

From what I have read on other users in this forum DX11 games or not supported.

Here is one of them http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/81224-it-doesnt-work-with-battlefield-3/page__p__405345#entry405345

Edited by ogdens

From what I have read on other users in this forum DX11 games or not supported.

Here is one of them http://forums.suppor...345#entry405345

Red Orchestra is dx9c I think. In any case, I am currently playing on old card (HD 4890) which isn't dx11 so that shouldn't be why its crashing.

I'm wondering if its a Steam thing.

Edit:

After doing a little testing Deus Ex also crashes, but Shogun 2 and Skyrim work. So its not Steam.

Edited by Mr. Ditters

Yeah I'm making it up. I just decided to come in here to the Roxio forums and tell a lie because that's how I get my kicks. Thats what I do all day. Go to random forums that I don't care about and make up stuff.

$20 rebate. $20 sale. Free shipping = free. It was about a month ago. My rebate is in the mail. The rebate is over now. Notice that I said they "were" giving it away.

But yeah thanks for accusing me for no reason.

So Mr. Forum Bully Roxio Fanboy, unless you have any suggestions on how to get this pos software to work properly...go away and be a jerk to someone else.

Go back to your silly games! :lol: