• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Am Having The Same Problem....split From...scene Detection In Videowave

Waylander77

Question

Hi all.... I am having the same problem....

This is the first chance I have had to edit my home movies since upgrading from Creator 2010. In the previous version I have managed to successfully edit via scene detection several AVI files that I have captured from video camera. When I try and do this with 2012, the scenes are detected fine, but upon going to the media selector the thumbnails DON'T have the black down arrow.

This can only be a bug in the program, and not something I am doing wrong as I converted one of the AVI files to MPG via Freemake and successfully detected and captured the scenes.

Is this being looked into by Roxio? It seems that a few people are getting this problem, and that it's not just a case of not knowing how the program operates....

1 answer to this question

Hi all.... I am having the same problem....

This is the first chance I have had to edit my home movies since upgrading from Creator 2010. In the previous version I have managed to successfully edit via scene detection several AVI files that I have captured from video camera. When I try and do this with 2012, the scenes are detected fine, but upon going to the media selector the thumbnails DON'T have the black down arrow.

This can only be a bug in the program, and not something I am doing wrong as I converted one of the AVI files to MPG via Freemake and successfully detected and captured the scenes.

Is this being looked into by Roxio? It seems that a few people are getting this problem, and that it's not just a case of not knowing how the program operates....

It is not a bug. People who have issues just are not looking in the correct place. Guess what, it IS a case of not knowing how the program operates !

Asking is a lot better than jumping to conclusions in the attack mode. Where are you from?

post-58-0-43177800-1338648096_thumb.jpg

• Like 1