• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Fuzzy Screen, On Laptop, Not The Tv.

Bmurray94

Question

i just got my roxio game capture in yesterday, hooked it up. everythings hooked up right. the tv screen is clear and fine. but the preview screen on the game capture software is really fuzzy if you can imagine the cable for cable television not being plugged in 100%, its kinda fuzzy but you can still see it. ya know what i mean? i saw a video on youtube about making sure the component cables that came with the device are closest to the logo, i did that, and it didn't fix the problem. its also started to lag and im concerned my computer might not meet the specs? can someone help me out?

Presario CQ62 Notebook PC

windows 7 home premium 64 bit

2gb ram

218gb hd (160gb free as of right now)

Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19GHz

my sound card is i think Realtek High Definition Audio? (could be wrong, im not an expert)

and i think my vid card is Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family??

my dad says he has 2gb of ram he can install and add to my laptop. you guys think that would help??

thanks in advance guys!

Edited by Bmurray94

2 answers to this question

i just got my roxio game capture in yesterday, hooked it up. everythings hooked up right. the tv screen is clear and fine. but the preview screen on the game capture software is really fuzzy if you can imagine the cable for cable television not being plugged in 100%, its kinda fuzzy but you can still see it. ya know what i mean? i saw a video on youtube about making sure the component cables that came with the device are closest to the logo, i did that, and it didn't fix the problem. its also started to lag and im concerned my computer might not meet the specs? can someone help me out?

Presario CQ62 Notebook PC

windows 7 home premium 64 bit

2gb ram

218gb hd (160gb free as of right now)

Intel® Celeron® CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz 2.19GHz

my sound card is i think Realtek High Definition Audio? (could be wrong, im not an expert)

and i think my vid card is Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family??

my dad says he has 2gb of ram he can install and add to my laptop. you guys think that would help??

thanks in advance guys!

A Celeron 900 IS a single core processor, the Minimum requirement for the Roxio program is Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM .

More ram is not going to help....you need a better computer.

i have the same problem but i have a dual core laptop... the preview screen is extremely fuzzy and even though the sound is fine and i can still record... i can not see the recording. can someone please help... the cables are all in fine, everything is right except on my laptop preview screen

thanks, adam