JohnnyJoMP

Toast Titanium: Clearing Files From Preview Window

Question

Hi folks

I am converting video files from Utube. the files I choose to convert are displayed in the side bar, and when I drag them over to the convert window, I can not see a way to remove them from the side bar. Once they are converted, I no longer want them displayed. How do I remove them from teh sidebar window?

Thanks in advance!

John

2 answers to this question

Roxio sometimes likes to give people a challenge. This one is solved by control clicking on one of the videos in the Media Browser. A popup gives you the option to open the folder where the videos are located. In the Finder select the videos in that folder and drag them to the Trash.

Roxio sometimes likes to give people a challenge. This one is solved by control clicking on one of the videos in the Media Browser. A popup gives you the option to open the folder where the videos are located. In the Finder select the videos in that folder and drag them to the Trash.

Thanks! I figured that out, but I thought there must be an easier way. Seems a little silly, but that is the way I'll have to do it.

Thanks again

JoHN~