• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Cinder23

Red No Siginal Message And Unable To Alter Options.

Question

What makes no sense in your case is when you plugin a USB device and it has no drivers installed, windows will install it's generic drivers. You show neither in device manager when you tell us the device is plugged in, makes me wonder if your USB port is functioning?

Should i have the usb plugged in as i install the software or not? at one point last night the no signal changed from red to green but the preview box was still blank.

Ive tried all three and they work with other devices

How do we believe you if you say you did something but didn't? or if you tell us the USB ports work with other devices? Did you try to use a USB port on the BACK of your computer?

At this point I don't see much more we can help you with since you cannot seem to load the proper device drivers and can't seem to follow the very clear directions for installation.

Edited by sknis

How do we believe you if you say you did something but didn't? or if you tell us the USB ports work with other devices? Did you try to use a USB port on the BACK of your computer?

At this point I don't see much more we can help you with since you cannot seem to load the proper device drivers and can't seem to follow the very clear directions for installation.

Why are you suggesting im lieing?? all i want to to get the product ive payed for working properly, thats not alot to ask, its hard for me to believe that im the only person who has ever experienced this problem, roxio related or not...

Simply the drivers wont install surely there is a easy solution to this ???

I did not use the usb in the back of my computer as it is a laptop and has two on the left side and one on the right.

What clear directions? when uninstalled with revo on moderate mode, i connect the card correctly using the nessasary component cables and the usb cable to connect it to my computer i totally disable norton antivirus i.e. Turn on silent mode, Disable Firewall and disable auto- protect. then i insert disc and use the only option given which is a button that says intsall.

At this point the program should work, right?

Or have i missed some vital step along the way?

Open device manager and expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers. Take a screen shot for comparison, now plugin the RGC device.

Does anything change?

If not try another USB Device and does anything change?

post-97-0-15279600-1339248390_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-02692200-1339248391_thumb.jpg

Not lying; just not giving us the entire story.

I'm going to guess that the device is defective. Contact Roxi/Corel to get a replacement.

The first image is before RGC, mouse and my phone are connected the second image is after.

You could try it on a friends PC first?

Or return the device as defective..

Its defective ?? what about all the other windows 7 users who have had problems installing drivers for various other products?

Its defective ?? what about all the other windows 7 users who have had problems installing drivers for various other products?

I said try it on a friends PC first!

I use W 7 Pro x64, W 7 Ultimate x64, W 7 Home Premium x32, Vista x32, and XP x32. I don't have any problems installing drivers for various Roxio products.

You asked for help, we troubleshot your problem and without poking your PC with a stick myself I've come to a conclusion.

From questions I asked and you replied to, if the information you supplied was accurate it's my opinion the device is defective.

Keep posting here for some magical fix is your choice but a waste of time and energy in my opinion.