WaR i CreapzZ

[German] Problem Mit Roxio Game Capture !

Question

Hallo liebe Com,

Wie bereits erwähnt habe ich ein kleines Problem mit meiner Roxio Game Capture Card. Undzwar möchte ich life aufnehmen mit Sprache von mir und auch anderen Leuten. Heißt also ich möchte praktisch ein live dual-commentary machen. Hat da einer eine Lösung für mich? Ich nutze Windows 7.

Danke im vorraus. smile.gif

3 answers to this question

I moved your post here since it relates to Roxio Game Capture. This is the part of the forum that targets problems with the game capture software.

Zog ich Ihren Beitrag hier, da es zu Roxio Game Capture bezieht. This ist der Teil des Forums, die Probleme mit dem Spiel-Capture-Software zum Ziel hat. (Google TRanslation)

As mentioned I have a little problem with my Roxio Game Capture Card. I would like to take life with Undzwar language from me and other people. So say I want to make it practically a live dual-commentary. Because one has a solution for me? I've been using Windows 7

In you original post, you used the word "Undzwar" That does not translate into English, please try to explain.

In Ihrer ursprünglichen Nachricht, Sie das Wort "Undzwar", die nicht in Englisch übersetzen muss verwendet werden, bitte versuchen Sie es zu erklären.

Have you read any of the posts that are pinned to the top of this part of the forum?

Haben Sie lesen jede der Stellen, die an der Spitze dieser Teil des Forums werden merken? http://forums.support.roxio.com/forum/285-roxio-game-capture-for-consoles/

Edited by sknis

I moved your post here since it relates to Roxio Game Capture. This is the part of the forum that targets problems with the game capture software.

Zog ich Ihren Beitrag hier, da es zu Roxio Game Capture bezieht. This ist der Teil des Forums, die Probleme mit dem Spiel-Capture-Software zum Ziel hat. (Google TRanslation)

As mentioned I have a little problem with my Roxio Game Capture Card. I would like to take life with Undzwar language from me and other people. So say I want to make it practically a live dual-commentary. Because one has a solution for me? I've been using Windows 7

In you original post, you used the word "Undzwar" That does not translate into English, please try to explain.

In Ihrer ursprünglichen Nachricht, Sie das Wort "Undzwar", die nicht in Englisch übersetzen muss verwendet werden, bitte versuchen Sie es zu erklären.

Have you read any of the posts that are pinned to the top of this part of the forum?

Haben Sie lesen jede der Stellen, die an der Spitze dieser Teil des Forums werden merken? http://forums.suppor...e-for-consoles/

"Undzwar" is a typo and should have been "und zwar" and can be translated as "that is". So the op's original sentence "Undzwar möchte ich life aufnehmen mit Sprache von mir und auch anderen Leuten. " is translated as "That is, I would like to record "Life" with narration from myself as well as other people."