• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hickz

Roxio Won't Upload To Youtube/connect To Internet

Question

Earlier today, I tried to upload my edited video to YouTube. I got to 99%, and it gave me an error code, saying I needed to upload with a different email address. I don't see how that's possible, seeing as my Google and YouTube accounts are linked. I logged in with an associated email address, and it still failed. Then, I restarted my computer and tried to "share to YouTube" again, and now it's telling me it won't connect to the internet. I know this has to be a bug, or else I wouldn't be typing this right now. Please help? :/

17 answers to this question

Were you getting this error code: Roxio Uploader: Upload failed, error code is: -1576926719?

If so check out this KB article and see if it helps.

http://kb.roxio.com/...ontent/000265CR

The article was of no help; I read it before posting on this forum. By saying, "try a different email address", it vaguely describes how to remedy the problem. When I try to upload a video, it prompts me to log into YouTube, so I use the associated email, instead of gmail (because that's what the article claims to be the problem). It doesn't work. Have you run into this problem, or do you know any other cause for this error code?

Edited by Hickz

I tried the Share Video on home application. Yes, I experienced the "Login failed" and afterwards the internet connection error. I never used the Share Video before.

You can do the following instead: Create a video file (mpg, mp4,wmv, etc), login to your youtube account, then upload the video file using the youtube uploader.

I tried the Share Video on home application. Yes, I experienced the "Login failed" and afterwards the internet connection error. I never used the Share Video before.

You can do the following instead: Create a video file (mpg, mp4,wmv, etc), login to your youtube account, then upload the video file using the youtube uploader.

Using a video converter?

Using a video converter?

Sorry, I was not clear. The video should be in any format acceptable to youtube. I only listed a handful of them.

Let's establish first what software you have. Can you please provide the complete name of the Roxio software that you have.

In your first post you mentioned "I tried to upload my edited video to YouTube". Please provide details and the name of the program you used to edit the video.

If you have the right software (Roxio Creator 2012 as an example), that should be able to create a video file in a format acceptable to youtube.

Edited by malatekid

Sorry, I was not clear. The video should be in any format acceptable to youtube. I only listed a handful of them.

Let's establish first what software you have. Can you please provide the complete name of the Roxio software that you have.

In your first post you mentioned "I tried to upload my edited video to YouTube". Please provide details and the name of the program you used to edit the video.

If you have the right software (Roxio Creator 2012 as an example), that should be able to create a video file in a format acceptable to youtube.

Mine doesn't say the year, but I'll type out everything I do see from the "About" tab:

Roxio Game Capture (Build 100B76D ENU)

Operating System: Windows Vista

Windows Version: 6.0 (Build 6002) Service Pack 2

Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz

I got my cap device in the mail just yesterday, so I'm guessing it's pretty recent. Also, I record my videos in .avi format

Sorry, I don't have the Roxio Game Capture (RGC) software.

I'm sure forum members with RGC will drop in to help you.

Has anyone with this problem found a fix? I've seen similar threads but no OP's who have reported a solution

Has anyone with this problem found a fix? I've seen similar threads but no OP's who have reported a solution

Mine doesn't work either!

Malatekid offered a work around for uploading to you tube in post #4..

Mine doesn't work either!

Malatekid offered a work around for uploading to you tube in post #4..

The problem I have with his work-around is, I can only get my gameplay vids up through the RGC software. Even if I do use a different acceptable format, though .avi is considered acceptable, it still doesn't eliminate the problem, which is that the upload to YouTube never finishes from the RGC software. I can't create a gameplay video without using the software, so I don't see how I can do the work around.

Edit: Also, he said that he does not use the Roxio Game Capture.

Edited by Hickz

The problem I have with his work-around is, I can only get my gameplay vids up through the Roxio software. Even if I do use a different acceptable format, though .avi is considered acceptable, it still doesn't eliminate the problem, which is that the upload to YouTube never finishes from the Roxio software. I can't create a gameplay video without using the software, so I don't see how I can do the work around.

Edit: Also, he said that he does not use the Roxio Game Capture.

Capture your game play then open Edit (videowave) load your video, click Output, Export as, choose your format, Now signin to you tube and use their uploader..

post-97-0-31370200-1340207184_thumb.jpg

Capture your game play then open Edit (videowave) load your video, click Output, Export as, choose your format, Now signin to you tube and use their uploader..

post-97-0-31370200-1340207184_thumb.jpg

Thank you. I was hesitant to do the export option before for fear of messing up or losing my vid; I'm really new to the game capture scene. Do you know which format has the most success and best video quality? Does format affect video quality? Sorry for all the questions. I just wanted to ask while the questions were on my mind.

Thank you. I was hesitant to do the export option before for fear of messing up or losing my vid; I'm really new to the game capture scene. Do you know which format has the most success and best video quality? Does format affect video quality? Sorry for all the questions. I just wanted to ask while the questions were on my mind.

You want to upload to you tube, go see what formats they allow for upload.

Want me to do all the thinking plus all the work!

You want to upload to you tube, go see what formats they allow for upload.

Want me to do all the thinking plus all the work!

Hahahahahaha, okay. I'll just tinker with the settings. :P

Hahahahahaha, okay. I'll just tinker with the settings. :P

Excellent, nothing like thinking for ones self.... ;)

I figured it out! Log in to your youtube account. If you haven't already, make sure you change your user/display name (not sure if it has to be different than NAME@gmail.com). Then, if it still fails signing in with that user name, log back in to your youtube and there will be a notification that someone tried signing into your account from CANADA, I believe. Recognize that this is you. It'll prompt you through a couple of OKs/YESs and it'll have you sign in on the app (GAMECAPTURE youtube login where it keeps failing) within 10mins. You should be good to go from there.

Edited by gamehavoc