Gibbo045

How To Record Live Commentaries With The Roxio (Video)

Question

*UPDATE* can any questions you have please be directed to my YouTube account (where the video is) please as i have my email set up to it and i can get very quick replies back.. i do not regularly check this forums post. Apologies to Bossmanbank21 for not stating this earlier.

Hey guys, like many people who are on this forum or just people who use the roxio to put out youtube videos the issue of how to record live commentaries has always been a big one but through various videos and web surfing i have found a way to do this.

it is all explained in the video which i have linked down below, i have tested this method myself on any gameplays and i am currently deciding which one to upload to my linked youtube channel to show as proof that this method does work...

more information will be in the video description and in the video itself.. if you do have any questions or queries please can you post them on to the youtube video as i have the account linked to my phone and it will be much easier for me to answer them..

i hope this method works for you :) watch the video for the full explanation. Happy recording :)

Heres my twitter: @GnG_Productions

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpna4SexZ0[/media]

Edited by Gibbo045

19 answers to this question

*UPDATE*

due to many replies on the youtube video itselfi have to report that after recent findings that this is mainly an Xbox 360 solution as i have not yet been able to troubleshoot the ps3 users questions... sorry :(

Hey guys, like many people who are on this forum or just people who use the roxio to put out youtube videos the issue of how to record live commentaries has always been a big one but through various videos and web surfing i have found a way to do this.

it is all explained in the video which i have linked down below, i have tested this method myself on any gameplays and i am currently deciding which one to upload to my linked youtube channel to show as proof that this method does work...

more information will be in the video description and in the video itself.. if you do have any questions or queries please can you post them on to the youtube video as i have the account linked to my phone and it will be much easier for me to answer them..

i hope this method works for you :) watch the video for the full explanation. Happy recording :)

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

how do you plug your head set in to your laptop

hey bossman.. sorry i didn't say about how i can only get questions trough my youtube channel...

hope anyone reading this gets the help they need from this tutorial :)

(Read the update at the top)

If any forum mods read this.. as you can see from the youtube video i put out.. its nearly hit 2000 views and has got many many replies of thanks for the help and great work...

is there anyway this could be pinned nearer the top of the forums (not in its own folder because then people wont see it) so more people can see it and get help :)

Thank you

Hey guys!

JUst uploaded another roxio video which will also be within this forum..

"how to live stream with the roxio game capture" keep an eye out for it! :)

If any mods happen to come along this.. would it be possible to get this stuck at the top? as it really seems to be helping people. Thanks

Its hard to tell on your video, but is their a delay? Im using the HD Pro version fyi, and when I try to use Fraps with it The delay for roxio is still present. Is there some way to get rid of it? Its about 3 seconds long.

Hey.. sorry it took so long to reply :( i don't check this as often as the actual youtube page... umm from my experience.. the 3 sec delay is down to the computer.. as i get delay on my 'ok' laptop... but on my very expensive gaming computer... lag is non existant

hey i was wondering if you have ever used windows sound recorder to record your live audio and if so,did you experience any audio/video syncing problems when you edited the video.

hey i was wondering if you have ever used windows sound recorder to record your live audio and if so,did you experience any audio/video syncing problems when you edited the video.

Hey sorry for the late reply.. i don't check this as much.. i have tried it.. but i didnt like faffing with linking the audio and video timings up.. whereas this does it all in 1 so it is less hassle :)