Tadju50

Wrong Chapter Plays In Mydvd Preview

Question

Roxio 2011 Pro: When I make a MyDvd project with say 4 items (slideshows & movies) in the opening menu and select Preview, a different item plays rather than any one I select. I create the 4 items in order, I do not reshuffle them. When I make the DVD, they play in order or as selected. I have been making MyDvd projects for a few years.

Any suggestions please. Thank you.

3 answers to this question

And what happens when you do a test burn? - (RW or ISO & Mounted)

Also total size of Project (In Minutes) and Quality setting.

Edited by Jim_Hardin

Actual burns and isos are ok, it is just previewing the project before burning it that is out of order. The project fits to HQ quality setting with 443.5 MB Free and 6m18s remaining. Of your 25K+ posts, how many K were "This is not the place for questions" ?

Actual burns and isos are ok, it is just previewing the project before burning it that is out of order. The project fits to HQ quality setting with 443.5 MB Free and 6m18s remaining. Of your 25K+ posts, how many K were "This is not the place for questions" ?

Only those that were required to have that answer. Do you know how many programs and applications that Roxio has?

It is not nice to try to flame someone who is trying to help. The people here try to help so flaming anyone will not win you any friends but could be very detrimental to your participation on this forum.

It appears that I may have misread your last response. Please ignore what I have crossed out and the verbal 'Warning".

Edited by sknis