• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
mommauv5

Cd Key

Question

i have a roxio 9 creator and am trying to install it on my new laptop but i do not have the cd key anymore it shows in my account that i registerd it but i don't know how to access it. help please :(

1 answer to this question

i have a roxio 9 creator and am trying to install it on my new laptop but i do not have the cd key anymore it shows in my account that i registerd it but i don't know how to access it. help please :(

If you registered it , it is pretty simple. Go to the top of the page here and select "Support" and "Product Registration" Sign into your account and you should see a list of cd keys. If you don't see it, then you didn't register it properly.

If you didn't register it at all, you may be out of luck. Contact Roxio/Corel directly.

Do you still have your old notebook? Download the free "Belarc Advisor" and run that on it. It may show you the cd key (if Creator is still on it.).

BTW. Are you taking about Creator 2009 where you posted or Easy Media Creator 9. If that new computer has Windows 7 then you will not be able to run Easy Media Creator 9 (Maybe one time or so). and then it will fail.