• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Rip Does Not Get Title, Artists, Etc. Information

DavidC1857

Question

When I rip a CD with the simple Rip option, I get mp3 files titled 01 - Track 01.mp3, 02 - Track 02.mp3, etc. The song information contains these titles and no other information. It does appear to be reading CD title information however.

When I try to do it with the Advanced Rip, I get the attached message.

post-105023-0-94741100-1341703117_thumb.jpg

Prior to Creator 2012, I was using 2009 and it retreived all of the CD information correctly. Windows Media Player does also, so I do not think it is a problem with the drive.

The computer is an HP G72 laptop running Windows 7 64bit. The drive is an HP CDDVDW TS-L633R 0200, according to the program.

Thanks for any help

1 answer to this question

When I rip a CD with the simple Rip option, I get mp3 files titled 01 - Track 01.mp3, 02 - Track 02.mp3, etc. The song information contains these titles and no other information. It does appear to be reading CD title information however.

When I try to do it with the Advanced Rip, I get the attached message.

post-105023-0-94741100-1341703117_thumb.jpg

Prior to Creator 2012, I was using 2009 and it retreived all of the CD information correctly. Windows Media Player does also, so I do not think it is a problem with the drive.

The computer is an HP G72 laptop running Windows 7 64bit. The drive is an HP CDDVDW TS-L633R 0200, according to the program.

Thanks for any help

What is the CD name with 25 unidentified tracks?

Homemade or a bought commercial CD?