• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
joca

Utube

Question

I am preparing a very short clip in videowave in order to hopefully upload the clip to utube. The file is approx 4 mins so it is well within the upload limit. I have an account but never used it to upload. I would like to upload in HD (original file) how would I save/burn this clip in Roxio. Would I use mydvd or would I export the clip or ?

2 answers to this question

I am preparing a very short clip in videowave in order to hopefully upload the clip to utube. The file is approx 4 mins so it is well within the upload limit. I have an account but never used it to upload. I would like to upload in HD (original file) how would I save/burn this clip in Roxio. Would I use mydvd or would I export the clip or ?

There are two options:

1) If you have prepared the video as a high definition Video Wave project, simply select to output the project. One of the options is YouTube.

2) If you have the project as a high definition video file, use the YouTube uploader you find on your YouTube account page.

Note that some people who have old YouTube accounts sometimes have problems logging in. You may want to create a new account if you are going to use option 1.

post-58-0-71631500-1341835366_thumb.jpg

Edited by sknis

Thanks Steve I'll give it a go