Sign in to follow this  
Keith Weisshar

Hdr Express

Question

Why do I get No More Activations Left if I forget to deactivate HDR Express before reinstalling Windows? I had this happen when I updated through the check for updates and the update reverted back to the trial version. I only get two activations and both were lost when I reinstalled the original version and then updated a second time.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Why do I get No More Activations Left if I forget to deactivate HDR Express before reinstalling Windows? I had this happen when I updated through the check for updates and the update reverted back to the trial version. I only get two activations and both were lost when I reinstalled the original version and then updated a second time.

You might want to got to the LightRoom forums since HDR Express is an add-on for that software. If you find nothing there, check it out with Microsoft.

You posted in the Roxio forums.

Edited by grandpabruce

You posted in the Roxio forums.

That's right, isn't it?

HDR Express is bundled by Roxio with Creator 2012. It's on disc 2 along with Sonicfire, Izotrope, and TripleScoop Music.

Regards,

Brendon

See if installing the update will solve the issue. Go here (link)

Edit: I just tried it and I get a not more activations left message.

I went to their Q&A (always a good place to look) and found this:

Roxio Creator 2012 Pro Bundle Customers

If you purchased HDR Express bundled with the Roxio Creator 2012 PRO suite, and are not able to activate it with the serial key provided, this web page will allow you to exchange your original serial key for a new valid key.

A free update to HDR Express 1.2 is now available for Roxio Creator customers running HDR Express 1.1

A free update to HDR Express 1.2 is now available for Roxio Creator customers running HDR Express 1.1 click here for download instructions.

Go here http://www.unifiedcolor.com/faq

EDIT FYI. I tried it and it would not accept the code on the Roxio envelope. I sent an e-mail to them. I will report the response.

Edited by sknis

That's right, isn't it?

HDR Express is bundled by Roxio with Creator 2012. It's on disc 2 along with Sonicfire, Izotrope, and TripleScoop Music.

Regards,

Brendon

Thanks, Brendon and sorry about that, Keith. :wub: I have Lightroom 3 and knew that HDR Express had a plug-in for it.