• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2012 Rebate Scam

CGB999

Question

I bought creator 2012 early in January 2012....mailed the rebate off PROMPTLY. MONTHS later received an email that said rebate was received and being processed.

Well it is now mid-July....site STILL says "Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing."

So now 2 emails later and was directed to an online chat.....which took 30+ minutes "technical difficulties" on their side.....basically not just responding to me. I have screen shots of the entire conversation.

Well...final result is.... "please wait 8-10 WEEKS"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the LAST time I buy from ROXIO

Please if you start a class action lawsuit or know how....let me know!

Companies like this should be BANNED from existing!!!! I paid them $99, but they can't rebate my $20

EVERYONE that I know and can let know....WILL KNOW that Roxio........LIESpost-105201-0-27721000-1342396748_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

:angry:The last Roxio Product I brought had a rebate. I did everything they told me to do. I was doing an upgrade maybe 3 or so years ago. I was a previous owner. I was upgrading. They sent me an email saying I did not prove I was a previous owner. Well heck! I had to register the previous product and I sent a photo copy of the DVD I had plus all the crap for the new product. After over a month, THEY DENIED MY REBATE! I was so angry, I just left it along.

:angry:The last Roxio Product I brought had a rebate. I did everything they told me to do. I was doing an upgrade maybe 3 or so years ago. I was a previous owner. I was upgrading. They sent me an email saying I did not prove I was a previous owner. Well heck! I had to register the previous product and I sent a photo copy of the DVD I had plus all the crap for the new product. After over a month, THEY DENIED MY REBATE! I was so angry, I just left it along.

So what is the point of your rant :blink: :blink: