• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Imacer

Something Must Be Wrong With Toast 11

Question

Because I burned on DVD -R with blue ray-plug in and only two movies play out of four. I am using Verbatim and tried many diffrent brands and still the same. I even tried my blu ray burner Lacie 2d and get the same results. In the past never had this problem. This freaken sucks......get it right people, your throwing people money away...if you know what I mean...I'm using Toast 11.0.6..

Edited by Imacer

8 answers to this question

Anybody else having thias problem?

I've not had that problem. Blu-Rays burned with Toast/Lacie/Verbatim work fine. My only issue has been with the limited menu options and have turned to Windows software to achieve a more professional look.

Anybody else having thias problem?

Others have posted about this issue. It seems to depend on the Blu-ray player. There is a Toast 11.1 beta available for download from a link patatrox posted in one of the topics. You might search for it and give it a try.

Digital I will try that. But what I did, went back to Toast 10 and works like a charm with my Lacie 2d burner and with my Samsung blu ray with four 4 plus menus. Wish the current version did work well I payed good money for Toast Titanium 11 Pro. I have notice Toast 10 works great with my Samsung blu ray DVD players. So I know for a fact it's not my Samsung blu ray players. Also with Toast 11 only two menus will operate not four or more for me.

I've not had that problem. Blu-Rays burned with Toast/Lacie/Verbatim work fine. My only issue has been with the limited menu options and have turned to Windows software to achieve a more professional look.

so when you burn with your Lacie, what are you setting with Toast and what version are you using of Toast?

so when you burn with your Lacie, what are you setting with Toast and what version are you using of Toast?

My usual Toast Titanium 11.0.4 Blu-Ray file specs:

Video: MPEG-4 AVC, 26.0 Mbps (26.0 Mbps max.), re-encode never

Audio: PCM 48 kHz 24 Bit

My usual Toast Titanium 11.0.4 Blu-Ray file specs:

Video: MPEG-4 AVC, 26.0 Mbps (26.0 Mbps max.), re-encode never

Audio: PCM 48 kHz 24 Bit

What software are you using when said you turned to windows for a more professional look, but are also useing a Mac?

What software are you using when said you turned to windows for a more professional look, but are also useing a Mac?

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5. There's a free trial.

I should add that, while I'm using a Mac, I've installed Bootcamp so I can switch to Windows.

Edited by gspanos