Pass Through The Roxio And Get A Bad Picture

KiNg69ErZz

Question

Ok so I have read through most of the problems others are having and I tried all there solutions, but when my xbox is connected to my tv with Microsoft component cable the picture displays perfectly on all settings I get crisp clean picture. When I set the Roxio up the picture is blurry, dark and looks like it has been connected via scart.

If there is a fix to this can someone please enlighten me as to how I can get what I paid for that would be great.

Its not my pc before anyone mentions that, my pc is powerful enough

Core i7 3930k

Motherboard: Asus rampage extreme EATX LGA2011

Corsair vengeance 32gb ram (8x4gb)

3x3tb Western digital caviar black internal hard drive

corsair 480gb force gt ssd boot drive

XFX Radeon Hd 7970 3gb video card

3 answers to this question

Try setting your RGC up where the microsoft component cables are on the side where the wording isnt green on the cap card. The diagram and all the youtube videos i have watched show me the normal setup you are probably trying but whenever i switched it around it started showing clearly.

Try setting your RGC up where the microsoft component cables are on the side where the wording isnt green on the cap card. The diagram and all the youtube videos i have watched show me the normal setup you are probably trying but whenever i switched it around it started showing clearly.

The green side is the input side.

post-97-0-66716100-1343246753_thumb.png

post-97-0-76649900-1343246799_thumb.jpg