Sign in to follow this  
eh427

How To Use The Scenes From Import When Using Mydvd?

Question

Hello there, I am extremely confused and was looking for some help. I recently purchased Roxio Creator 2012 and am trying to make DVD's of home videos. I have been importing the videos using Roxio Media Import, which has been working fine. During the import, there are scenes made whenever the camera jumps to the next scene, meaning every time I stopped the video camera, a new scene was created.

My problem is that I cannot figure out how to use these scenes that were made during the import in MyDVD. Whenever I import the movie into MyDVD it comes in as one file. I have tried using the Auto-Scene Detect thing, but even on the lowest sensitivity, it is still not giving me the proper scene selections.

Is there any way in Roxio Creator 2012 for me to get the scenes that I got when I imported them?

Thank you!

3 answers to this question

Use Video Wave aka Edit Video Advanced to create your project(s). Watch this for some help. It is not quite the same but close enough. Also read this Work Flow.

Create DVD is intended to do that; burn projects to a disc. As such it has limits on how much and what you can add as movies. Read this regarding chapters and scenes

Read through those links that Steve posted.

If you still have questions, post back with them, we will be glad to address them :)