Zetox

No Signal Problem

Question

I barely bought the GameCap today at "Frys Electronics" and I have connected everything correctly but I got the no signal thing. I set the resolution to 1080p and 1080i but nothing works... When I barely got it I think I plugged cords while my xbox was on, so I tried again with disconnecting them all and connecting them again with the xbox off. Nothing seems to work. Please help

DxDiag.txt

9 answers to this question

I barely bought the GameCap today at "Frys Electronics" and I have connected everything correctly but I got the no signal thing. I set the resolution to 1080p and 1080i but nothing works... When I barely got it I think I plugged cords while my xbox was on, so I tried again with disconnecting them all and connecting them again with the xbox off. Nothing seems to work. Please help

With the RGC USB device plugged into a USB 2.0 port do these two Roxio entries show in the same place in your device manager?

post-97-0-72124600-1342961245_thumb.jpg

I would disable any web cams and get this fixed in device manager first, Microsoft 6to4 adapter.

I would disable any web cams and get this fixed in device manager first, Microsoft 6to4 adapter.

I read an article saying that there is no need to fix it since mine is a Vista and there is no issue. I disabled my webcams but it still isnt getting any signal

Edited by Zetox

If your connections and settings are correct and you still get "Select Device Failed" error, better start a support ticket free, or phone support pay $.

If your connections and settings are correct and you still get "Select Device Failed" error, better start a support ticket free, or phone support pay $.

What is that?