Spin Doctorx V1.01

Pondfish

Question

I just installed Toast 11 with Spin DoctorX v1.0, on my iMac System 10.5.8. I read about problem issues with Spin Doctor X v1.0 not being able to burn to Toast, so updated to Spin Doctor X v.1.01 I still cannot "Define Tracks" once I've recorded, so I can't edit out what I don't want and therefore can't burn anything to Toast (if that will work) until I complete editing.

I have Toast 5 with Spin Doctor on a PowerMac 8500 that works great, but the CD player in that machine is a "read-only" so I can't burn to Toast there, thus purchased this new version for my iMac.

SPin DoctorX does NOT provide Help on the Help Menu, and I can't find an online Manual for it. So would be glad to also know if there is one?

1 answer to this question

I have a description on how to use Spin Doctor X in the Tips & Tricks post at the top of this forum. You'll also see other posts regarding it. If you see a window with a waveform you should be able to mark tracks by clicking and dragging across the waveform and then send those to Toast.