• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

BredeFroen

Wrong Component Cable?

Question

So, i Bought Roxio Gamecap. I waited for about 1 week to get the component cable. When i finally got one, It didnt work.

I cant change the output mode mode to component on my ps3. Therefore i wonder if i got the wrong cable.

Instead of being: Green, Blue, Red, White, Red. It is: Green, blue, red, white, red, yellow. There is an exstra yellow cable on mine.

IS it the wrong cable?801798b.jpg&w=191&h=220&ei=cgUgUJOCL4KD4gSq7YHQBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=526&sig=105997920331640664559&page=1&tbnh=123&tbnw=102&start=0&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71&tx=25&ty=58&biw=1119&bih=454

Please help me?

10 answers to this question

yes, but it doesnt work. :( When i try to Change the output mode to Component on the ps3. It just turns black. When i change to the Component channel on my tv, it is also black.

Does it work ok when you plug directly into the TV (no capture card)?.

Lets review what you just did......

You took the new cable that you got, and connected PS3 to your TV -- OK

You then connected the SAME cable (as above) into your Roxio capture card, then to your TV ( following the instructions in this link

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/82368-roxio-game-capture-hardware-output-color-coded-setup-connection-diagram-is-wrong/

and it was NO good....is this correct.

Did you get your problem sorted?. Haven't heard back from you.

Sorry i didnt reply. Yes i got it sorted out, but i dont know what solved the problem. After i tried the ps3 at Components without the Roxio, it has worked when i plugged in the Roxio. Thanks for Helping me :)