• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
flipflopluvrgrl

Question Re: Saving As Mp4 Video Online (And Privacy Question)

Question

Hi there.

I created a photoshow online yesterday at Roxio's Photoshow. I love what I created. Yay! ;) I clicked on "save as MP4" and the window popped saying that I would receive an email when my slide show was ready as an MP4. Anyone know how long Roxio takes to do that? It has been almost 12 hours already.

Thanks in advance.

Also, is there a way to download the slideshow as is so that it doesn't need to be viewed online?

And a way to set privacy so that people don't need to create an account to log in an look at the slideshow? Or does the custom URL account for that?

1 answer to this question

Hi there.

I created a photoshow online yesterday at Roxio's Photoshow. I love what I created. Yay! ;) I clicked on "save as MP4" and the window popped saying that I would receive an email when my slide show was ready as an MP4. Anyone know how long Roxio takes to do that? It has been almost 12 hours already.

Thanks in advance.

Also, is there a way to download the slideshow as is so that it doesn't need to be viewed online?

And a way to set privacy so that people don't need to create an account to log in an look at the slideshow? Or does the custom URL account for that?

That mp4 feature breaks, gets fixed and then breaks again. There is no telling how long it will take and when you do get to download it, you may only get audio! :(

Do you have a Premium Membership? If you do, download the desktop version of PhotoSHow 6 to your computer. One of the options is to download the on-line PhotoShow.

Nothing on the web is sacred to people who really want to drill for it - NOTHING. If you don't want people to see it, don't post it or give them time to look at it and then delete it.

You could upload the PhotoShow to YouTube and then set the privacy on that and then delete the Roxio PhotoShow web version.

Please come back and let us know if one of the suggestions work for you.

Edited by sknis