• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transfer Photos To Program

Mary Jane

Question

I have Photoshow 5. I have not used it during the year 2012 and when I opened it up today, pictures that are in folders on my computer did not transfer to Photo Show program, therefore, I am not able to access pictures to make a new photoshow. I will call Roxio tomorrow to find out why/if they can transfer them over. Anyone know why they didn't transfer over when I opened up the Photoshow 5 program? Mary Jane

1 answer to this question

I have Photoshow 5. I have not used it during the year 2012 and when I opened it up today, pictures that are in folders on my computer did not transfer to Photo Show program, therefore, I am not able to access pictures to make a new photoshow. I will call Roxio tomorrow to find out why/if they can transfer them over. Anyone know why they didn't transfer over when I opened up the Photoshow 5 program? Mary Jane

What do you have set for folder preferences in the options? A screen shot would be nice. What format are the pictures?

post-58-0-04961600-1345635480_thumb.png