• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem

problemes

Question

bonjour j ai fait l acquisition d un roxio game capture et j ai un gros probleme lorsque je me met en composant et que je defile dans le menu xbox et dans les jeux sa ram a fond pourtant j ai suivit tout les tuto possible et de deux sur mon pc il me met "impossible de se connecter au peripherique audio aidez moi merci

:)

hello I made the acquisition of a roxio capture game and I have a big problem when I put in and I defile component in the xbox menu and in its gaming ram thoroughly yet every day I followed tutorial two possible on my pc it gives me "Unable to connect to audio device help me thank you

:)

22 answers to this question

I think we are not fully understanding what your exact problem is, this in part is due to the translation from French to English.

Did the program install ok. What O/S do you have XP/Vista/7.

Have you got the Xbox connected to your Roxio capture card per the set up guidelines.

Do you get a good picture and sound on your TV.

Edited by ogdens

Please explain in more detail what you mean by this "I have two video outputs" or did you mean you had the 2 Roxio Game Cap entries in your Device manager.

Also, has the Roxio program ever worked ?.

Edited by ogdens

I would not say that I have a video output and audio output device manager

We are having a French to English language conversion problem, so, please answer YES or NO to this question....in the Device Manager (see picture in Post #13) do you have BOTH entries called Roxio GAMECAP ?.

Also. I asked (yesterday)............. since you installed the ROXIO PROGRAM has it ever worked?

Please try to answer both questions or we will be going back and forth like this till Xmas.