Roxio Game Capture Software

Goofball464

Question

I bought the Roxio game capture on Ebay and it came with the cables and the device but the only thing I don't have is the software. Is there any other software I can use or can I buy the software so I can use the Roxio gameCAP. I need the driver and the software. Someone PLEASE help me

I contacted the person I bought the device from and they said they don't have the software.

Edited by Goofball464

3 answers to this question

I bought the Roxio game capture on Ebay and it came with the cables and the device but the only thing I don't have is the software. Is there any other software I can use or can I buy the software so I can use the Roxio gameCAP. I need the driver and the software. Someone PLEASE help me

Contact the person who you purchased the RGC from, and see if he/she has the software. You can't download it anywhere on the Corel/Roxio site.

I contacted the person I bought the device from and they said they don't have the software.

Complain to eBay about a fraudulent vendor. The software is part of the whole package and should not be sold without both parts present.

• Like 1

ciao a tutti ho un piccolo problema con il sotware roxio game cap l'audio scatta o lagga avvolte anche il video come mai se uso sofware atternativi funziona bene.....

p.s.

hello to all, or a small problem with the sotware roxio game cap snaps the audio or the video lags sometimes also why if I use sofware atternativi works well .....

Edited by DarKLinO