Purchased Roxio Creator 2012 Pro Less Than 2 Months Ago

Keith Weisshar

Question

I only purchased Roxio Creator 2012 Pro less than 2 months ago but Roxio Creator NXT Pro was just released. Do I still need to pay the full upgrade price for Creator NXT Pro. I will need this upgrade in order to work with Windows 8. Will the upgrade version require Creator 2012 Pro to be already installed on the hard drive in order to install the upgrade? Is there a difference in this requirement if I purchase an upgrade from the Roxio Upgrade Center on the website and if I purchase an upgrade from the exclusive offer banner at the bottom of the Roxio Creator 2012 Pro main window. When I use the Upgrade Center and add it to cart it says (Upgrade from Creator 2012) but when I use the exclusive offer banner from the Roxio software and add it to cart it says (Sale). How do I contact the Roxio sales department and attach the PDF with the scanned copy of the receipt and product keys? The Roxio support center ticket system doesn't have any way to upload any attachments. Is it possible to ship the installation Disc 1 with product keys back to Roxio as proof of purchase?

Edited by Keith Weisshar

4 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

Actually sales is 1-952-646-5132. The phone number 1-952-646-5132 goes to Digital River for order issues placed through our website.

Thanks!

Ivan