• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Moving Roxio From My Old Computer To My New Computer

Lemont

I just purchased a new computer and need to move my Roxio to my new computer. Roxio advised uninstall from my old computer and install on my new computer, I purchased online and don"t have disk and can not find a download so I can enter my code. What should I do?

Lemont

I just purchased a new computer and need to move my Roxio to my new computer. Roxio advised uninstall from my old computer and install on my new computer, I purchased online and don"t have disk and can not find a download so I can enter my code. What should I do?

Lemont

How did you install it the first time if you can't find it now?

You are supposed to backup and burn the download to a DVD Disc so you don't have this problem.

Lemont

Presumably you still have you old computer? You've searched the entire drive(s) for the download? Unless you downloaded to a "temp" folder, then you would have had to manually delete the downloaded file for it not to be there. I'd double (triple) check.