Sign in to follow this  
WisVikFan

EMC8 does't recognize my drives.

Question

Have been trying to burn slideshows and now realize the problem. Roxio is not recognizing my drives. When I go to Media Manger you see the problem, no drives found.

How do you turn off Drag to Disc? I also have a Nero 6.3 version on my computer but I don't believe that is conflicting anything at this time, could be wrong. What is the best thing to do to get Roxio to find my 2 drives? Any help, thank you.

2 answers to this question

Have been trying to burn slideshows and now realize the problem. Roxio is not recognizing my drives. When I go to Media Manger you see the problem, no drives found.

How do you turn off Drag to Disc? I also have a Nero 6.3 version on my computer but I don't believe that is conflicting anything at this time, could be wrong. What is the best thing to do to get Roxio to find my 2 drives? Any help, thank you.

Hi give this a try Link

Hi give this a try Link

Sorry also this Link

1)If you go to Start,Run and type msconfig in the box and hit enter when the box comes up look for DrgtoDsc and uncheck it and restart your computer.When the box pops up on restart check the box to not display again.This will keep Drag to Disc from starting on boot.

2) If you have InCD working and Drag to Disc also this will cause a conflict.Only 1 Packet writing app should be running at a time.They have a tendency to take control of drives.Alot of people will say that they cause nothing but problems (either shot or long term) and either disable or uninstall them.If you have both running disable at least one,reboot and see what happens and let us know.