Stranger In Town

Retrieving Wav Files From Dvd Music Disc

Question

5 answers to this question

Is there any way to deconstruct DVD music files to extract the wav files I used to make the disc? I tried DVD ripping programs but to no avail.

Thanks if anyone has a tip.

Under Music and Audio, Music Disc Creator, Add to Project, Import from CD/DVD.

Remember a copy protected comercial disc, Roxio doesn't break encryption.

• Like 1

thank you for the very fast reply and for the helpful advice. Yes, I can extract the wav files now but unfortunately it looks like the tag info is not available so I'll have to do that manually when saving them. No big deal since I had lost the external drive that held the original wav files so now I can recover them for other uses.

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

thank you for the very fast reply and for the helpful advice. Yes, I can extract the wav files now but unfortunately it looks like the tag info is not available so I'll have to do that manually when saving them. No big deal since I had lost the external drive that held the original wav files so now I can recover them for other uses.

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Read the first two sentences in the second parahraph.

http://www.gracenote.com/about/

And what did Roxio pay Gracenote for bundled with C2009?

Well, it doesn't for me, either a cd or did music disc when extracting the wav files. When I followed your advice and started extracting the wav files, I clicked on the name id tags and tried to get automatically and also through music id search but nothing.

Like I said, I'm just glad I can get these original wav files back and if it ends up I have to rename them - I'll rename them.

Great. Thanks for this topic. This should work, then for moving any sound around in the video. I've been having to convert hi-def to avi to put into Adobe Prem to extract my wav files. Now I can do it right in Creator 2009.

Greenjeans