• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem With Nxt Pro

dtdavis55

Question

Amended Post:

[using Create Music Projects Program] when I get ready to burn the disc, after pressing the "Burn" icon on the left, the box appears in the center of the screen and a balloon pops up and tells me to install a blank cd-r disc--which I have already done. The disc ejects and the program does not allow completion

of the music project. I do not have problems with other programs in Creator NXT Pro recognizing a cd, just that program on the Music Tab . I sincerely apologize, myguggi, for the lack of information in the original post and hope that this information, albeit short and to the the point, will enable you to address my problem.

Edited by dtdavis55

1 answer to this question

When I start to burn a disc, I press burn and the box comes up. A balloon pops up, says "insert new disc". The disc I've inserted (LG) is new--it shouldn't eject the disc. I did not have this problem with Pro editions 2009 through

Any help appreciated.

There are many programs in the suite that can burn a disc. You have not even told us what program in the suite you are using, what kind of disc you are trying to burn.

All you have said is "it doesn't work". How do you expect anyone to offer any help when you don't supply even a minimum of information.