Dvc 100 Not Recognised

whatablanker

Question

I am trying to copy some old records to cd using "Convert Your LPs & Tapes to Digital Format"

I am using a Pinnacle DVC 100 interface but it will not see it. when I use it to copy video files there is no problems it is in the Capture from tab but not in the Roxio LP and Tape assistant.

Can anyone help please

when I use the DVC 80 there is no problems but I can't use this on this pc as there are no Vista drivers for the DVC 80.

11 answers to this question

I am trying to copy some old records to cd using "Convert Your LPs & Tapes to Digital Format"

I am using a Pinnacle DVC 100 interface but it will not see it. when I use it to copy video files there is no problems it is in the Capture from tab but not in the Roxio LP and Tape assistant.

Can anyone help please

when I use the DVC 80 there is no problems but I can't use this on this pc as there are no Vista drivers for the DVC 80.

Your lucky it works for video.

The software is designed to use a Roxio USB Capture Device and Roxio Drivers, sorry.

Edited by cdanteek

Thanks you have been really helpfull (not). I have connected it via the line in on my sound card. I was looking for some constuctive help from someone who knows what they are talking about. I didn't expect any sarcastic comments

I'll try it this way, no Pinnacle Device is supported for capture with Roxio Creator 2012!

If it works fine, if it doesn't re-read the first sentence.

It is not a mater of 'agreement' it is merely a matter of 'drivers' and designed compatibility...

Yes Pinnacle does make a driver that works with XP but did not fully support their products into Vista & Wn7.

Roxio is "normally compatible" with everything that has a valid driver...

Even then, Some Hardware Only Works with included software.

That is the way is has always been ;)

Edited by Jim_Hardin