Problem! Black Screen Tv!

MarkyMaster

Question

Hi everyone!

Received my Roxio Game Capture device today (the normal console one, not the HD one. I have a PS3 component cable.

So I put everything up EXACT as it said on the guide which they gave me. But when I switch to component it just doesn't work (I get a black screen on my TV). When I load the software up, I can barely see something, only hearing the sound. But that will be fixed when goes on component right?

I've got a Samsung LED Syncmaster TA350 which has a component input, although it's not the normal input. You have to connect the component cables to an adapter. Here's a pic of the adapter: http://t0.gstatic.co...dNPoXxstwVjMs6X

I thought maybe this could be the problem. But the component cable does normally work when I haven't connected it to my RGC device. So I think that could not be the problem... anyone knows how to solve this problem??

It would be awesome if I can fix this.. I want to record some MW3 Gameplay!

EDIT: I've got it fixed but here's my second problem: when I record I only get sound from my laptop and not from my TV. This is pretty annoying. Someone know how to fix? Thanks in advance.

Edited by MarkyMaster

6 answers to this question

See if this is the problem

http://forums.suppor...agram-is-wrong/

Hi thanks for help! But I already fixed it but I've edit my topic here's my second problem:"EDIT: I've got it fixed but here's my second problem: when I record I only get sound from my laptop and not from my TV. This is pretty annoying. Someone know how to fix? Thanks in advance. ''

Just want to double check here.....everything is fine when you use the other Samsung model monitor, but fails when you use the TA 350....

How is this a Roxio Game capture problem?.

If the above is not true, then give us some specific details of how you have everything hooked up(what type of cables,etc,etc)