• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need Help Fast! :(

LegendGamerPJ

Question

hi, i received my roxio game capture device, the setup was easy peasy but then i tried to download the software on my pc but the installation cancelled and i have no idea what to do now, i really want this to work, also when i look into the log files i get 3 files everytime, DIRECTX_FEB10_Uninstall and DIRECTX_FEB10_Install and also SONIC_SETUP

when i try to download

microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 it also gives me an error that says that i have to go to configurationscreen and install or configure

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1

3 answers to this question

1. Download and install latest DirectX 9 Runtimes from Microsoft

http://www.microsoft...91-50ceb6d8fa8d

2. Copy all install files from your Roxio Game Capture disc to folder on harddrive.

3. After 'Preparing your computer for installing Roxio products' here. Things I do before installation, in this order. Disable W-7 / Vista User Account Control (UAC), clean all cache, cookies, private data, clear history, delete the temp file contents (start run %temp%), run disc cleanup, empty the recycle bin, run disc defragmenter on the operating system C / installation drive (a SSD Drive you do not defrag). Reboot the PC, close all unnecessary running programs, disconnect from the internet and turn off / stop antivirus and firewall software. Now your ready to install the software.

it doesn't work or i did something wrong, could you please give me more detailed info? or with photo's or something? ;$

i copied the files to C\ and downloaded the file and emptied the % thingy

The instructions are clear.

Maybe you need a friend with better PC skills to help you?