• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installation Of Creator Nxt Pro & Rollback Issues

Debbie717

Question

I was using Roxio Creator 2010 and I was getting runtime errors when trying to create a DVD. I requested support but was told that all they could provide was the knowledgebase because my product was no longer supported and therefore I would have to upgrade. Since I liked the Roxio product I invested in the latest and greatest version Creator NXT Pro. Now I have been trying to get it installed. I get to a certain point and it rolls back the installation. I have been working with Roxio support since I purchased the product on 9/23/12. Still no solution. First I kept getting emails stating that if I did not supply the installation files soon, they would consider my ticket closed. I already supplied the files. This happened twice. The next was to do the install again without AntiVirus and FW running. Same results. Sent logs again. Now my case is too complex (as they say) so they bumped it to level 2. I thought this meant better support. Same thing. You have to wait 2 days for a reply. If not resolved shortly, because now I have NO Roxio at all on my computer, I will work on request a refund. Probably another painful process. I hope you have better luck with Creator NXT PRO and the support team then I am having.

4 answers to this question