• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unboxing?

#1roxio

Question

Hey I'd like to do an unboxing video for the hd pro can anyone help me apply for one. I have 709 subscribers and growing and I want to get out there more and you could help me do that and I could possibly help business. If you could help please post a reply.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Hey I'd like to do an unboxing video for the hd pro can anyone help me apply for one. I have 709 subscribers and growing and I want to get out there more and you could help me do that and I could possibly help business. If you could help please post a reply.

Thanks

with a background in writing for gaming sites and running my own youtube, most times review or freebies are hard to come accross these days. a company has to have their PR contact roxio and request a device. it is hard for indy people like oursleves to get accepted for review things without having a reputation online. 709 subs is good but for a company to send people things, they need to have alot of page views and subs, also being a full partner doesn't hurt either.

i had to save up for my 1st roxio device but now a days, Roxio is nice enough to give promotions out for people to save a few bucks.

http://www.roxio.com...re/default.html

i am not trying to bring you down or anything, but it is getting harder and harder for companies to send review items out these days.

but i will hope a higher up here on the forums can point you in the right direction.

good luck and whish you great things for your youtube channel.

Vaughn

p.s. spaming a support community forum isn't a good start

Unboxing?:Started by #1roxio, Today, 01:54 AM

Unboxing?:Started by #1roxio, Today, 01:55 AM