• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Cassette To Cd

SeaScout

Question

I just recently purchased ths software and have been trying to get it to work for 2 days now. I wish to convert a number of old audio cassettes to CDs so I can play them on my car CD player. I would also like to add these songs to itunes on my computer so they can be added to my ipod. I followed the instructions as listed on pages 23-28 of the guide that came with the product. It seemed to record as I was getting information about the songs, but when I played them, there was absolutely no sound. I tried putting them on a CD. It seems that something went on the CD, but again no sound. What am I doing wrong?

1 answer to this question

I just recently purchased ths software and have been trying to get it to work for 2 days now. I wish to convert a number of old audio cassettes to CDs so I can play them on my car CD player. I would also like to add these songs to itunes on my computer so they can be added to my ipod. I followed the instructions as listed on pages 23-28 of the guide that came with the product. It seemed to record as I was getting information about the songs, but when I played them, there was absolutely no sound. I tried putting them on a CD. It seems that something went on the CD, but again no sound. What am I doing wrong?

Did you post in the right forum? The on-line manual only has 23 pages and that one is not for Easy VHS to DVD 3. The hard copy may be different.

No matter; see if this works (link).

Edited by sknis