Extremly Upset

Cen2ored380

Question

8 answers to this question

So i ordered a Roxio Game Capture HD Pre and guess what i receive? I Get a normal game capture. is there anyway that im allowed to return this in mail and get the Game Capture i ordered? Im Very Upset.

Read this :http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000013534-Support-Policy-for-Roxio-Products

and then contact Customer Service.

I Read the page and still can't find anything on my post neither can i contact customer service.

Did you look at the Order Center page? There is a phone number there you can call. There is also Live Chat available plus other ways of contacting Support.

What does "can't find anything on my post" mean?

Did you look at the Order Center page? There is a phone number there you can call. There is also Live Chat available plus other ways of contacting Support.

What does "can't find anything on my post" mean?

Sorry, i meant to say i cant find anything on the webpage. thinking one thing typing another.

Guest ivanatrox

Cen2ored380,

A little late on this. I'm interested to follow up this issue if it is still not resolved. Please reply to my PM since I couldn't fin your order with your email address.

Thanks!

Ivan