• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Hdtv, Bad Video Quality?

Memyselfandlie

Question

8 answers to this question

If your TV doesn't have connections that will work with the device you can still capture with it.

You do not have to connect the cable going to the TV to capture.

Take a look at

to get an idea of how to hook up to your TV.

It will be just a little different because it was made using the standard version of the device but it's close enough.

correct, however...

I Don't Have a GameCap PRO :huh:

I am basing this on years of experance with other Roxio products -_-

It would be better, for both of us, if one of the Users of GameCap PRO would weigh in on this question ;)

There remains the possibility that you could take advantage of the UPGRADE offer, AND if it does not work to your needs, return it within 30 days...

I'm ready to buy the Roxio Game cap. Hd Pro, but I realized, I don't have an HDTV. Will this take away from the quality of my recordings? If so, how much? I want the highest quality possible, and thats why I came to Roxio, but I cannot afford an HDTV. Help?

If your TV doesn't have connections that will work with the device you can still capture with it.

You do not have to connect the cable going to the TV to capture.

Take a look at

to get an idea of how to hook up to your TV.

It will be just a little different because it was made using the standard version of the device but it's close enough.

I can confirm that the method in my video still works on BOTH Roxio devices.

Roxio always comes before the tv.

TV is for viewing and nothing else.

NAll8.png

For the method to work from my video tho, you will have to record in 480i and nothing more. BUT you can clean it up in Video Wave but i wouldn't render it anymore then 480P

Here is quality of a non-edited straight to video upload using the method in my video, quality isn't that bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrfClpbGfYU

But remember, you will need to have a cable that has both rca and component rbg plugs. like so

Xbox360_Component_Cable.jpg

and the cable would have to be on TV not HDTV and matching settings on the roxio software, like so

U1GQc.png

Edited by Vaughn Whiskey

Vaughn: You said he would have to record at 480P...

What happens if you attempt to record at 1080P???

Thnaks, Jim ;)

if you try to capture on 1080i/p, you won't because the capture device will flicker and whatnot

if you change the xbox 360 cable from the TV to HDTV, your tv will show nothing but the capture software will.