Roxio Easy Vhs To Dvd 3 , How To Record A Movie Longer Then 3 Hr's

TOG

Question

Hello

My PC is running Win XP Professional SP 3 . My Question is : How do I get my ROXIO Easy VHS to DVD 3 to make recordings of longer then 3 hr.'s , not that I am putting them on DVD DISK , but just to watch on my PC Later .

from the software window you can eather : 1. Record a DVD . or : 2. Record , Edit and Save . Im useing the Record , Edit and save . I put my Title in the Box , then because I know the Movie is longer then 3 Hours , I try to put it to Record for longer than 3 Hr's but it Max's at 3 hr's. ??? can anyone Help me out Here , or give me some tips to useing this software to get it to record for longer that the 3 Hr's .. VHS Tape is 3 1/2 Hr.'s Long that Im trying to do .??

Thanks

TOG

1 answer to this question

Sorry, that's the way it works...

It is odd because if you were using Record DVD in conjunction with a DL disc, you could record the entire tape...

In any case, it is Not going to be changed in this version so you need to get creative ;)

If it is 3:15, capture... 20 minutes and Stop. Back the tape up, set it for 2:59 and go!

Otherwise, I use an alarm/timer to remind me to get in there and stop it when it is done :lol:

Edited by Jim_Hardin