• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

rhogeo

Which Product To Purchase?

Question

My neighbor wants to take HD videos from his camcorder and burn them to Bluray discs. His son is a basketball prodigy and some coaches have requested Bluray DVDs of him playing. Should he purchase Toast 11 or Creator or some other product? He has a new Macbook Pro and an external Bluray burner (USB 3.0).

Many thanks in advance!

- geoff

6 answers to this question

Creator is a PC only product. Toast is the Apple not quite equivalent but it will burn blu-ray discs. If the camcorder is tape, then there is an issue with capture. It the camcorder records to a memory card/stick, then the problem does not exist for copying.

I'm going to move this to the Toast forum so you can get better advice about that program.

Look here. Plug-ins may be necessary.

Edited by sknis

I was using windows xp, now windows 7 and my roxio record now music lab 10 will not work and i lost the serial number, do you know if there are any other programs out there that do the same this as record now for windows 7?

My neighbor wants to take HD videos from his camcorder and burn them to Bluray discs. His son is a basketball prodigy and some coaches have requested Bluray DVDs of him playing. Should he purchase Toast 11 or Creator or some other product? He has a new Macbook Pro and an external Bluray burner (USB 3.0).

Many thanks in advance!

- geoff

Toast 11 Pro or Toast 11 standard and the optional Blu-ray plugin will do what he wants on his Mac.

Where can I find a library of .jwl graphics to go with EZ Label Creator?

Charles, you posted this in the wrong forum. Toast is a Mac app and there is no EZ Label Creator with Toast.