Desplay Setting Not Valid

ocnam

Question

After a system crash and a new Hard Drive, i Re-installed Roxio creator 2010. Now every time I try to start Roxio video creator I get this message "The current display setting does not meet the minimum requirement for this application. Please change the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixel or higher and the color quality of 16 bit or higher." My current display settings are 1920 x 1080 and 32 bit." Why wont it work? my version of Roxio creator is 2010 with Service pack 2. I received a response from COREL Support " This kind of problem usually comes up if you have not installed the correct drivers for your computer's video/graphics card. I recommend that you get in touch with your computer's manufacturer to check if you have the correct drivers installed; or if so, if they are the latest release."

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6770 card installed with the latest drivers . Any Idea as to what could be wrong (I run Windows7)

1 answer to this question

After a system crash and a new Hard Drive, i Re-installed Roxio creator 2010. Now every time I try to start Roxio video creator I get this message "The current display setting does not meet the minimum requirement for this application. Please change the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 pixel or higher and the color quality of 16 bit or higher." My current display settings are 1920 x 1080 and 32 bit." Why wont it work? my version of Roxio creator is 2010 with Service pack 2. I received a response from COREL Support " This kind of problem usually comes up if you have not installed the correct drivers for your computer's video/graphics card. I recommend that you get in touch with your computer's manufacturer to check if you have the correct drivers installed; or if so, if they are the latest release."

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6770 card installed with the latest drivers . Any Idea as to what could be wrong (I run Windows7)

Are you sure you have the correct AMD Radeon HD 6770 latest drivers?

Stop all antivirus/firewall programs and any other programs running. Put the installation DVD in a Drive and choose repair when offered. Re-boot the PC download Sp2 & the web video update patch. I would again stop all antivirus/firewall programs and any other programs running, install the Sp2 & the web video update patch, reboot the pc.